Preventative Asset Service and Maintenance
We work closely alongside some great commercial clients in Perth providing quarterly, bi annual or monthly servicing on all air conditioning, refrigeration and mechanical assets. This ensures the longevity of equipment, lower running’s costs and peace of mind all systems are functioning efficiently.
We have top of the range automated systems and processes that make our preventive maintenance the top of the pack.
Depending on what type of systems your commercial property consists of, we have strict check lists that the technicians abide by in order to keep the level of workmanship and quality required.
Some of our check points are mentioned below;
- Full check over of mechanical plant and associated equipment including all AC components
- Full vibration and noise inspection on all associated equipment
- Fan motor bearings, fan pulleys and any dampers will be cleaned and lubricated where possible
- Deodorise and check all AC evaporator coils are clean to ensure efficient airflow
- Check all condition of outside air louvres to exhaust system
- Ensure and record all current draws to Carpark Exhaust Fan
- Operation check of indicator lamps, relays and contactors if present checked
- Check operations of relays and contactors
- Full visual inspection of Main switch board and any sub boards
- Ensure operation of all safety controls including the calibration of Carbon Monoxide sensors.
- Full switchboard and plant area clean
- All ceiling outlets to be cleaned of dirt build up
- All AC return filters and aircon fascia’s cleaned
- All AC drains checked and cleared out if needed
- Check for corrosion and touch-up paint as required
- All condenser coils on site cleaned and cleared of debris
Again, communication is key. We report to the needed staff on site and make sure everyone who needs to be, is in the loop from start to finish. All reports are sent over with a detailed list of photos and equipment lists for ease of future servicing.